Thursday 4 January 2018

#10 Best Message and SMS Of Valentine's Day 2018 || Best Husband SMS Of Valentine's Day

Happy Valentines Day friends!!!!!!!!!

Here we have some "Special sms Wishes ,Quotes and messages of Valentine's Day 2018" which you want shared with your husband , wife , gf, bf and life partner so here below you can find out best one for your love's one now Valentine's Day 2018 is coming very fast of you so dear friends don't miss opportunity this time if you want some one else so don't hesitate  this time and tell them how much you love from them and express your all feeling about that person front of them don't be nervous because may be that person want you and after then you can make your "valentine's day 2018" with  that person. I have also more than "Top SMS And Wishes of valentine's Day" you can search here "10 Happy Valentine's Day Sms Wishes || Best Sms Wishes of 2018 Love Day " and "Best Love Quotes of Valentines Day || Unique Love Quotes 2018 " and if You want whole bundle or package about "Valentine's Day 2018" then visit My Website after then you can take here more then "Images, shayri sms and quotes of Valentine's Day" and also take information of Valentines Week  "Valentine's Day week  || Valentine's Day Week Schedule And SMS Wishes" from here then share with your love's one.



best valentines day quotes

Some Special Sms Wishes of Valentine's Day 2018-


* if a butterfly comes close to you,
  if a perfumed rose touches your face,
  if your mobile dances on a nice tune,
  remember it's me trying to say you.
   Happy Valentines Day...

* You are my love & you are my valentine.
  I do l0ve you $ it's true,
  I never knew my life without you
  I wanna live but it's only with you,
  please be my valentine,
  I will hold you forever.
  "Happy Valentines day 2018"

* I Have a pair of eyes but can't
  see you everyday.
  I have a pair of ears but can't
  hear your voice all the time.
  But I have only one heart that
  cares for you all the times.

* If you live to be a hundred,
  I want to live to be a hundred
  minus one day so
  I never have to live without you.
  "Best Valentine's Day sms "

* This is moon which learns from you,
  that is a sun which respects you,
  There are stars which shine for you,
  And here, its me who live for you.
  "Happy Valentine's Day 2018"

* Each & every day in a year is Valentine's Day for us,
  happy to be your valentine!
  "Happy Valentines Day"

best sms wishes of valentine's day 2018
best sms wishes of valentine's day 2018

* "Better let my heart be without words,
  than my words without heart".

* "Candle light, moon light, star light The
   brightest glow is from love side".
   Happy Valentines day 2018.

* "If you have only one smile
   in you give it to the people you love ".
   Happy Valentine's Day..

* "If you press me to say why I
   loevd him , I can say no
   more than because he was
   he, and I was I "
   Happy Valentines Day 2018....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts